- News from the Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter Annual Spring Conference
- FNC Index: Year-over-Year Growth at Highest since June 2006
- Latest Home Price Numbers Reveal Increase in Jacksonville Area
- Latest Home Price Numbers Reveal Decrease in Pittsburgh Area
- FNC Index: Home Prices of Normal Sales Up 0.4% in January
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute appraising Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: WSJ
Demand for new mortgages is finally revving up—among big spenders, anyway.
Home sales using a jumbo mortgage had year-over-year growth of 7.9% through September, compared with 2.7% for nonjumbo sales, according to an analysis for The Wall Street Journal by mortgage-technology company FNC.
It’s the latest sign that jumbo loans, defined as $417,000 and up in most places ($625,500 and up in high-cost areas), are boosting sales of… Continue reading