- FNC Index: Home Prices Flat in November
- Fannie Mae Collateral Underwriter Webinar Now Available For Viewing
- FNC Report: Larger Homes Show Faster Appreciation than Smaller Homes Over the Past Decade
- FNC Webinar: Update on Regulations and Guidance Concerning Collateral Valuations
- FNC Index: Home Prices Nationwide Up 0.8%; San Francisco Market Declines for First Time Since 2012 Recovery
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index FNC RPI foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: WSJ
Demand for new mortgages is finally revving up—among big spenders, anyway.
Home sales using a jumbo mortgage had year-over-year growth of 7.9% through September, compared with 2.7% for nonjumbo sales, according to an analysis for The Wall Street Journal by mortgage-technology company FNC.
It’s the latest sign that jumbo loans, defined as $417,000 and up in most places ($625,500 and up in high-cost areas), are boosting sales of… Continue reading