- FNC Index: Home Prices Flat in November
- Fannie Mae Collateral Underwriter Webinar Now Available For Viewing
- FNC Report: Larger Homes Show Faster Appreciation than Smaller Homes Over the Past Decade
- FNC Webinar: Update on Regulations and Guidance Concerning Collateral Valuations
- FNC Index: Home Prices Nationwide Up 0.8%; San Francisco Market Declines for First Time Since 2012 Recovery
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index FNC RPI foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: Twitter
Wall Street, welcome to Web 2.0: Morgan Stanley is officially the first Wall Street firm to allow its employees to use social media interactively.
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney will begin to roll out the use of LinkedIn and Twitter in June, and hopes to have the sites available to all of its 18,000 advisers in the next few months. The company said it is working to make Facebook available… Continue reading
Twitter cofounder Jack Dorsey has released a new mobile application that enables you to accept credit card payments with no contract, monthly fees, or hidden costs. The app, called Square, is available for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and select Android mobile devices.
Getting started is simple. Just download the app, and once you’ve been approved, you’ll be sent a free credit card reader. When used with the Square mobile app… Continue reading