- FNC Index: February Home Prices Up 0.1%
- A New Study Quantifies the Impact of Colorado’s Amendment 64 on Housing Value
- FNC Index: Home Prices Flat in November
- Fannie Mae Collateral Underwriter Webinar Now Available For Viewing
- FNC Report: Larger Homes Show Faster Appreciation than Smaller Homes Over the Past Decade
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index FNC RPI foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: new home sales
Happy Fiscal New Year.
Last week it was announced that new home sales are up, at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 373,000. From the bottom, that number is up nicely. But from the top, it’s way down. (Source: Calculated Risk)
As there were 141,000 new homes for sale last month, FNC’s Bob Dorsey says it should take four-and-a-half months until that inventory is clear.