- News from the Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter Annual Spring Conference
- FNC Index: Year-over-Year Growth at Highest since June 2006
- Latest Home Price Numbers Reveal Increase in Jacksonville Area
- Latest Home Price Numbers Reveal Decrease in Pittsburgh Area
- FNC Index: Home Prices of Normal Sales Up 0.4% in January
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute appraising Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: new home sales
Happy Fiscal New Year.
Last week it was announced that new home sales are up, at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 373,000. From the bottom, that number is up nicely. But from the top, it’s way down. (Source: Calculated Risk)
As there were 141,000 new homes for sale last month, FNC’s Bob Dorsey says it should take four-and-a-half months until that inventory is clear.