- FNC Webinar: Update on Regulations and Guidance Concerning Collateral Valuations
- FNC Index: Home Prices Nationwide Up 0.8%; San Francisco Market Declines for First Time Since 2012 Recovery
- Unraveling Fannie Mae Guidelines
- FNC Index: Home Prices Up 2.3% in the Second Quarter
- Regulatory and Compliance Update with Shawn Telford and Neil Olson
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute appraising Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: new home sales
Happy Fiscal New Year.
Last week it was announced that new home sales are up, at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 373,000. From the bottom, that number is up nicely. But from the top, it’s way down. (Source: Calculated Risk)
As there were 141,000 new homes for sale last month, FNC’s Bob Dorsey says it should take four-and-a-half months until that inventory is clear.