- A Discussion: The Relationship Between Unemployment and Homeownership
- AppraisalPort Weekly Poll Analysis: Property Data
- Appraisal Institute Northern CA Chapter Annual Spring Conference
- VIDEO: FNC’s Bill Rayburn and Bob Dorsey discuss how a Cyprus bailout would affect the United States
- AppraisalPort Poll Analysis – Source of Work
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute appraising Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Collateral Management System Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index foreclosure Freddie Mac Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing prices housing recovery HVCC Mississippi mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: new home sales
Happy Fiscal New Year.
Last week it was announced that new home sales are up, at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 373,000. From the bottom, that number is up nicely. But from the top, it’s way down. (Source: Calculated Risk)
As there were 141,000 new homes for sale last month, FNC’s Bob Dorsey says it should take four-and-a-half months until that inventory is clear.