- A Discussion: The Relationship Between Unemployment and Homeownership
- AppraisalPort Weekly Poll Analysis: Property Data
- Appraisal Institute Northern CA Chapter Annual Spring Conference
- VIDEO: FNC’s Bill Rayburn and Bob Dorsey discuss how a Cyprus bailout would affect the United States
- AppraisalPort Poll Analysis – Source of Work
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute appraising Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Collateral Management System Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index foreclosure Freddie Mac Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing prices housing recovery HVCC Mississippi mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: mobile apps
Just 18 months ago just over half (51 percent) of the top 100 brands had mobile applications published, but a report released today from mobile analytics firm Distimo shows that the majority of brands are now in the mobile applications space.
Ninety-one percent of the top 100 brands now have a presence in at least one… Continue reading
In the mortgage banking industry, many of us use Facebook to connect with colleagues, clients, and prospects. And it’s safe to say we all use text messaging for the same purpose. Now, Facebook is making communication even easier with a brand-new mobile app to take the place of text messaging.
The new app, Facebook Messenger