- A Discussion: The Relationship Between Unemployment and Homeownership
- AppraisalPort Weekly Poll Analysis: Property Data
- Appraisal Institute Northern CA Chapter Annual Spring Conference
- VIDEO: FNC’s Bill Rayburn and Bob Dorsey discuss how a Cyprus bailout would affect the United States
- AppraisalPort Poll Analysis – Source of Work
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute appraising Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Collateral Management System Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index foreclosure Freddie Mac Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing prices housing recovery HVCC Mississippi mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: iPad
Amazon has announced its newest creation, the Kindle Fire, in an attempt to burn the leader of the tablet industry — iPad — and gain a majority of the market share.
Apple is likely thinking there’s no way that the 7-inch, 8GB Kindle Fire will be able to compete with its 10-inch 16GB iPad, but if you dig a little deeper than the size of the product, there
In a recent report published by Robert W. Baird, a Milwaukee-based wealth management and analyst company, consumers who own a tablet or are interested in purchasing one have one product on their mind—the iPad.
This report was conducted through a survey of 1,114 people, and 98 percent… Continue reading