- Regulatory and Compliance Update with Shawn Telford and Neil Olson
- AppraisalPort Weekly Poll Analysis
- Regulatory Update Webinar Available for Viewing
- Proposed Federal Regulation of Appraisal Management Companies (Minimum Requirements for AMCs)
- News from the Appraisal Institute Northern California Chapter Annual Spring Conference
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute appraising Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: Housing Helix
In case you missed it, Jonathan Miller’s interview with FNC CEO Bill Rayburn delivers a fascinating look at the mortgage technology company’s value proposition. Miller taps into Rayburn’s renowned wit and wisdom to produce a podcast that is both entertaining and enlightening. Originally broadcast in 2009, this interview warrants a repeat performance.
For a “fantastic” primer on FNC, give this one a listen, if you… Continue reading
Move over old-school price index! There’s a new kid in town.
Mortgage technology company FNC® introduces the next generation of residential price-trend reporting, featuring more accurate, more specific data for properties nationwide — the FNC Residential Price Index (RPI).