- FNC Index: Home Prices Flat in November
- Fannie Mae Collateral Underwriter Webinar Now Available For Viewing
- FNC Report: Larger Homes Show Faster Appreciation than Smaller Homes Over the Past Decade
- FNC Webinar: Update on Regulations and Guidance Concerning Collateral Valuations
- FNC Index: Home Prices Nationwide Up 0.8%; San Francisco Market Declines for First Time Since 2012 Recovery
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index FNC RPI foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Tag Archives: Google
After Google announced their highly anticipated social network Google+, it was only a matter of time before social networking giant Facebook came back with something strong to continue their reign as the biggest player in the social networking space.