- FNC Index: Home Prices Flat in November
- Fannie Mae Collateral Underwriter Webinar Now Available For Viewing
- FNC Report: Larger Homes Show Faster Appreciation than Smaller Homes Over the Past Decade
- FNC Webinar: Update on Regulations and Guidance Concerning Collateral Valuations
- FNC Index: Home Prices Nationwide Up 0.8%; San Francisco Market Declines for First Time Since 2012 Recovery
TagsApple appraisal Appraisal Institute Bank of America Bill Rayburn Bob Dorsey BP CMS Dodd-Frank economy Facebook Fannie Mae Federal Reserve Florida FNC FNC Morning View FNC Residential Price Index FNC RPI foreclosure Freddie Mac GAAR Google GSEs Gulf Coast home prices housing housing market housing prices housing recovery HVCC mortgage National Association of Realtors National Collateral Database oil crisis Residential Price Index RPI smartphone social media social networking technology Tech Thursday Twitter U.S. housing market webinar Weekly wrapup
Monthly Archives: August 2012
I was fortunate enough to attend the Appraisal Institute’s national conference in San Diego on Aug. 1-3. One of the sessions I found interesting was the update on legislative and regulatory issues, led by the AI’s Bill Garber, director of governmental and external relations, and Scott DiBiasio, manager of state and industry affairs.
The session opened with a discussion on the current political climate in Washington, D.C., where the… Continue reading
FNC co-founders Bill Rayburn, CEO, and Bob Dorsey, EVP of Data & Analytics, are featured speakers at the American Enterprise Institute’s annual conference, happening now in Washington, D.C.
Dr. Dorsey shares his expertise as part of a panel presentation, “The Historical Perspective — Booms, Bubbles and Busts,” beginning at 8:30 a.m. EST on Wednesday, Aug. 8. Likewise, Dr. Rayburn delivers his insights as part of a Collateral… Continue reading